This summer I did a bike ride that brought me in Kingsey Falls, a city I had never visited. And on arriving in town for a bike path, I was surprised to see that ...
Located east City, not far from his fire station, the trail system is modest in scope. I have not seen indications of distance displayed anywhere, but I would say there are about eight miles of trails plotted close flat in a beautiful forest of conifers.
I enjoyed myself on the trails even if they are short and flat. I must say that I skied on the new snow freshly drawn and slipped it wonderfully.
Plotted to one lane, the tracks are narrow and meander pleasantly through the trees. So we feel in the forest even if it is near the city. Except in this section where you can ski under a power line and where the next door below.
Maintenance is done with a light vehicle drawn by a snowmobile. So, better to visit the place when conditions are good.
During my hike, I saw three deer and a skier. Judging by the amount of tracks that I saw while skiing, these beasts are numerous in the area. Good. They add a little spice to the network of trails.
0 comments:
Post a Comment