Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cock Milking From Below

The skiing Pinière

A cold biting, lots of wind and a thick cover of clouds blocking the sun's rays, it is really not the time to ski. But we still made a brief exit today center skiing The Pinière Lotbinière. And we had fun ... while freezing solid.

I say "we" because I made this out-there with my girlfriend. The poor were ill-chosen for his day with me.

When we arrived at the center about noon, there was only one car in the parking lot and no one in the cottage home. So we did what we said a poster and we paid our right Access to the "warden" - a metal box installed outside.

Fortunately, someone had made a good fire in the foyer of the clubhouse and there was warm. So we wandered a long time indoors. We felt like we had rented a shelter in the woods!

But he has had we decided to go out to face the cold and wind. And found a trail with his qualities and defects.

First, the qualities. The entire network consists of narrow paths traced to one lane and cut in thick forest. And even if the tracks are maintained with light equipment, I found superb. It is a pleasure to ski in drills as well modeled.

trails Pinière The original have a defect: they sin by excess of righteousness. You can ski very often in long straight lines as straight as a street in Montreal. I guess it does not bother most people. But me it depresses me to see as far ahead of me. It gives me the impression of moving at a snail's pace.

Topographically, it is rather quiet. Almost all trails are marked in field flat and are easily classified. We skied the trail rated intermediate, 4, and we enjoyed a good run single followed by a similar rise.

There is another path through which has surely scored more relief, but it was closed today due to lack of snow. Too bad because I do not see the day I'll return to that corner ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment