Monday, August 30, 2010

What Are Your Career Aspirations And Why

My points of disagreement with the IBG

IBG is, to put it simply, the only credible alternative to in Beam Occitan, Occitan, which is at the end of the race, is that its proponents have lost their faith, whether he is now in the hands of a youth who plays a little childish to play again May 68. Yet I can not fully recognize in this movement, led by the estimable individuality, for their fine knowledge of Gascon. Here's why.

I am convinced, first, that nothing remains of identity bearnaise. Without doubt, because I am a generation younger, so who lived right in the globalized France 90s, who noted the explosion of the ancient world, its decay. This observation, it is hopeless for me. Incidentally, I would not wish for anything "demoralize" the Members of the IBG could read me. I think on this point, there is apparently agreement between IBG and Occitan : Both seem to be walled in the denial of contemporary France (I think that where we are is probably even the French identity is threatened, both through the EU as a result of globalization Economics ... The question of whether we mourn is different). In fact, I think it is not so, but I speak without knowing precisely: the comments of some members of the IBG struck me as clearly marked by a denial of reality, or at least the idea there are still some things around to save the language and substance that one should look at this market niche. Occitan in their action, clearly understood that they should expect nothing more of the ancient world, that transmission was more natural since the 50's and he had to invent an identity for the future Occitan.

I think the IBG may pay dearly for its current strategy for the next 10 years, there will be nothing left of the Béarn fantasized. There will be more than the mass of the fifties anxious to reconnect with their roots, but there will be more so in person vis-à-vis! They will look to the Occitan him, thought for the future. And therein lies the danger of the Occitan for sincere love of Biscay over fate of what some have been called ecosystem Gascon, Occitan arguments will, they can be contradicted.

was my first point of disagreement: Beam no longer available. That is why I also believe that nothing prevents communicate by talking about "Gascon" thing IBGistes refuse, for fear of being misunderstood population bearnaise. Occitan yet come to impose the term Occitan intellectual scam worthy of Padania. Bearn is the term itself a recent introduction. I hear: we always talked about the "Bearn". But confronted with the term "dialect", his victory is fairly recent. All as the flag and other symbols Bearn. This resurgence of local pride is the result of years of activism Occitan 60-70. We can be grateful to the Occitan Orthez to have renewed the béarnisme. Moreover, I analyze the Occitan Bearn as an attempt to blow up the box to give the Gascon Bearn a place he does not deserve! Note that nissart do the same thing, they are often obedience to counter Félibrige Occitan Provencal.

My second point of disagreement stems from the death certificate of the Béarn region and language. No one talks Bearn. It's dead. I know, I wonder to be the only one with few other people dare to express this fact. I sometimes wonder where some people live. On this point, the IBG seemed more realistic, considering the mouth of some of its most prominent members 1% of speakers of Gascon in Pau. This must be it. For the rest I do not understand how some people manage to miss out on contemporary changes. We are slippery and always try to stay moderate in my comments, but finally, the truth of contemporary Bearn, Gascony and of course, is a powerful and heliotropism a substitution of indigenous peoples. Try de dire cela avec les euphémismes les plus subtils que je puisse trouver mais soyons brutaux : les Béarnais ne doivent plus représenter que 35% de la population du Béarn. Il suffit de prendre l'annuaire ... Il ne faut pas vomir ce monde naissant : sa variété est séduisante, nos villes sont toutes devenues de petites métropoles grisantes et mondialisées, il y a de l'émancipation dans l'air. Cependant, face à ce constat, je ne comprends pas comment les militants régionaux entendent sensibiliser à la question régionale des centaines de milliers d'individus venus de tout horizon, qui n'ont aucune attache sentimentale et généalogique à une terre. Ce boom démographique allié non-transmission explain to me the sluggish current. We need to mourn the ancient world.

The Basques are very clear on this issue and frankly, lack of progressivism as doxa understood: they intimidate newcomers who settle among them, refuse to sell their land, keep alive the agricultural structure old. It's a whole different mentality. I believe that neither the IBG or in Occitan, we do find people who defend cultural policy also touchy and unpleasant it must be said. Is it good so far? Probably. For my part, I am very torn on the issue. I think that by being unpleasant, the Basque people retains its basic "ethnic", and therefore its culture. Let all this is beyond us.

So the language is dead. That is my main criticism: in front of this, the IBG does not seem to develop emergency exits. Explicitly asked about the Béarn defense, we answered the IBG defense Bearn. Tropism language seems a sad reality. However, when the raw material is extinguished, what to do? I firmly believe that the Gascon culture goes beyond language. I refer specifically to the importance of landscapes, architecture, the geographical unit enclosed Garonne Basin. And in this fight, the allies of the IBG are bulky: small rural mayors who vomit Occitan by anti-intellectualism, are the first to fuck up the Beam vandalizing agricultural land, subdividing the center -towns, filling ditches, ... The enemies are the Béarn Béarn déconscientisés! See IBG waste time on bilingual signs is sad ... There are so many facets of identity béarnaise trying to save rather than go after a poor language, the grandparents, that nobody speaks, sings, no one reads. Rather than provide even bilingual versions, it would better assist municipalities to reconnect with their roots through the French language. To summarize, I would prefer that the IBG small mayors come and say that the proposed development should be called communal farm named "Peyroulet" which depends on the field and to build the houses must respect the local architecture (just a well-crafted PLU) rather than going after the Occitanists who bring "Lotiment de las Flores" transplant in Beam rural outskirts of Marseilles. I truly believe that loving Béarn that language is irrelevant.

IBG does not include the Beam. The Beam is not a linguistic entity : It is crossed by what I believe to be the most important isogloss, namely "-e / o" in the final, with pre-Orthez area Landes and Bearn East already vocalism Toulouse. Not to mention that the mountain bearnaise (including Ossau earlier date) Pyrenees is to speak. Only the definition of linguist Luchaire justified: we can not name the Béarn Béarn Gascon dialects in their diversity, and as such, we can detect several Bearn, whose administrative Bearn medieval texts and the literary based Bearn Language of Pau ... So I continue to say that "Bearn" is a matter of bourgeois Pau. And if we said talk "Bearn", it was not by consciousness of a linguistic domain (no!), Because it meant that they spoke the language clean Romance the country of Bearn. In short, saying "I speak Bearn" was actually saying "I'm Bearnais and I speak in a language unique to this country." Any attempt to deduce from these phenomena socio-linguistic reality language is doomed to ridicule, especially since the demonstration of scientific fact by the Gascon language school in Toulouse via the ALG. One can certainly call "Bearn" the literary language of Camelat. Person finds fault with this name, but this is a separate issue, that of standardization.

I'll finish by saying that I sometimes wonder what some Bearn béarnisants came. If they were really so authentically Bearnais they would know that there never was a boundary between Béarn and its neighbors. The side of my father, married girls Béarn landlocked environs, those of Vic-Bihl would marry people of Bass River, those of Salies "Navarra" to Escos, moors, "Gramont" even Basques . When you live Nay, who can say they do not look to Lourdes? What Orthézien deny the feeling of community with Orthe and Chalosse? And the Val d'Ossau and the moor! Palay telling Vic-Bigorre! I firmly believe, hyper-béarnisants are often people who have born in Pau Béarn a vision folk made by Henri IV and Bernadotte, who basically unfamiliar with the Béarn and experienced by countries Bearn. As for other countries Gascon, they would benefit from opening up to them because I hardly imagine that one can be patriotic without being Bearn empathy for those neighbors who speak the same language, have the same surnames, I would go up to say the same facies. This denial of Biscay par les Béarnais n'a au fond pour seul équivalent que la dénégation des Nissarts, à ceci-près que Nice est effectivement une transition entre Ligurie, Gavotie et Provence, alors que le Béarn bute sur le Pays Basque et l'Aragon, et qu'il peut difficilement justifier d'un tel caractère transitionnel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment